To help you get up and running as quickly as possible with csvcubed, the quick start pathway exists to show you how to design, build and check the contents of a CSV-W cube without getting overwhelmed with the intricacies of linked data.
The suggested order for to navigate through the quick start pathway is as follows:
- Installation of csvcubed - install python with csvcubed.
- Designing a CSV - learn how to structure your data for csvcubed.
- Building a CSV-W - build a CSV-W cube from a well structured CSV.
- Describing your CSV - add metadata to your CSV-W describing your dataset.
- Building 5* Linked Data - use existing definitions to integrate into the linked data cloud.
- Inspecting a CSV-W - inspect the contents of a CSV-W to display and validate its metadata.
Take the first step and install csvcubed.